This is where I will be posting my updates before they appear on my web site(http://www.freeweb.com/touchemallautographs/ ) . I am not always able to access Dreamweaver, so I figure I might as well keep everyone updated via blog.
IN-PERSON:
I got Bobby Kingsbury on the sweet spot of a ROLB1 baseball. I personally know Bobby (via workplace) and he is probably the most kick-ass guy I know. He also said he would hook me up with some of his baseball cards. Bobby plays in the Pittsburgh Pirates Organization (AA I believe). He was out the entire season with a torn rotator cuff and a broken labrum.
Card Update:
As most people know, I have begun my quest to collect all the Grady Sizemore cards that are available. I can add card numero cinco (5) to the list of the four that I already have. It is a Bowman Chrome 2006 Refractor, #52. I also purchased a 2005 Bowman Gold Ryan Garko First Year. It's a thick card and I paid 50 cents for it. Good deal.
Here is the picture of the baseball I had Bobby sign for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment